30-DAY RETURN POLICY
At Random Acts of Music Studio, we stand by the quality and value of our products. We understand, however, that occasionally there may be a need to return an item. Our 30-day return policy is created to help ensure your utmost satisfaction with our products.
- Time Frame: Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Claims: Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- Reporting issues: If you notice an issue with products or anything else on the order, contact us at [email protected].
- Returns Process: To begin the return process, you must contact us at [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase date. We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and complete return instructions.
- Return Address: The return address is set by default to our facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 30 days. If our facility isn’t used as the return address, you will become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
- Wrong Address: If you provide an address considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Unclaimed Shipments: Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
- Inspecting returns: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Non-returnable items: RAOM Studio cannot accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
- Special case for Brazil: Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partially. In these cases, a refund will not be possible
- Refunds: If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
- Late or missing refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact
us at [email protected].
- Items on Sale: Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to our return address.
- Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for paying any shipping costs when returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- The supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
- Sealed goods that were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Therefore, RAOM Studio reserves the right to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse a return if the policies outlined above are not met. It is essential to read these terms before making a purchase on our site. We value your business and your satisfaction is our top priority.